Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Kindling up some passion

Hi, there. As you can see below, Aurora Awakening is, at last, finished. If you liked it, please consider buying the Kindle edition. (It's priced under $2.00 and is also available on Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.it, Amazon.es, and Amazon.fr, or should be shortly.)

As I've said, I'm committed to posting filthy little stories for free, but every little bit helps (and can reduce those long delays between posts that happen when I'm overwhelmed with work).

Rating the story or writing a review is also incredibly helpful - I am immensely grateful to CobaltBlue, Jennifer, and Susan, and of course to the wonderful ladies at Good Lesbian Books. If you're not comfortable with that, adding to or reinforcing the tags on the stories can also help them appear in search results.

But, really, I'm mostly just grateful that you're here and you're reading. Thanks to everyone who has dropped an encouraging comment. They make my day.

And, yes, I'm starting on a new one.

-Thalia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still writing? I still look once a week to see if you have. I hope you able to find time to post again.

Anonymous said...

you are incredibly gifted! I love the techno-sci-phys-warp language! amazingly creative yet easily understood and you use it so skillfully; I find it kind of tongue in cheek as well. Wow, it's just awesome. such an enjoyable read. and hot! whew!!

Anonymous said...

My partner was lucky enough to win a Kindle last week. The first two stories I bought for her were yours.
Still compulsively obsessed